Wireless Solutions // LumenRadio AB

Här kan du posta nyheter om vad som händer inom ljud & ljus världen.
Användarvisningsbild
Nicke Löfgren
PAR-64
PAR-64
Presentation: En glad prick som gillar att må bra och leva livet

Wireless Solutions // LumenRadio AB

Inlägg av Nicke Löfgren »

Gothenburg-based LumenRadio AB announces today the acquisition of Wireless Solution Sweden AB – together the two companies will become the undisputed market leader in wireless lighting controls for the Professional Lighting industry. Through the acquisition, a heavy-weight player is formed with the strength to lead and drive the wireless DMX market.

Both LumenRadio and Wireless Solution (today a business area within Interlite AB) have contributed in transforming the lighting industry with their development of reliable wireless lighting control, which today is a “must have” within the Film & Broadcast Lighting, Stage Lighting and Architectural Lighting industries. Both companies have great experience and expertise within wireless communication and engineering, and together they will be better equipped to meet the future requirements from their customers.

Alexander Hellström, the CEO of LumenRadio is impressed by the technology and knowledge within Wireless Solution and says:

“We are really excited about this! Together we will define the wireless standard for the future and with all the great technology and knowhow Wireless Solution has built up over the last two decades, we strongly believe that our existing and future customers will benefit from the combined offer.”

Alexander continues:

“Professional Lighting is a high-stakes, no-nonsense business putting high pressure on suppliers to always deliver, something that Wireless Solution, under the dedicated leadership from Niclas Arvidsson, successfully has done over the last two decades.”

The combined business will have a yearly turnover of more than 10 MEUR and more than 50 employees – with complementary products and solutions, addressing a much bigger, more geographically diverse and non-overlapping customer base. The two brands will be run separately, maintaining their own market identity – creating a firm belief that both customers and suppliers will benefit from the increased strength of this new entity.

“I am happy and positive that the Wireless Solution brand will continue to thrive within the new LumenRadio context.” says Interlite’s owner and CEO, Niclas Arvidsson and continues: “I think this merger is very good for our customers and the industry in general. The conditions for a truly global standard for wireless DMX are now in place.”

For further information, please contact:

Alexander Hellström, CEO, LumenRadio +46 70 377 24 15

Niclas Arvidsson, CEO Interlite AB. +46705915515

About LumenRadio:

LumenRadio, founded 2008, pioneers ultra-reliable wireless connectivity technology for business-critical applications. They develop device-to-device connectivity software and hardware, helping companies build future-proof wireless products. LumenRadio is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden with sales offices in Frankfurt and Boston.

About Wireless Solutions:

Wireless Solution, founded 2003 and previously an integrated business area within the Swedish company Interlite, is a manufacturer of wireless lighting control equipment both for end users and OEM partners. Wireless Solution is headquartered in Uddevalla, Sweden with a sales office in the UK.

—————//

Interlite AB, en 25-årig distributör av belysningsutrustning för underhållningsbranschen i Sverige har framgångsrikt slutfört försäljningen av Wireless Solution Sweden, en världsledande tillverkare av trådlös DMX-utrustning, till LumenRadio AB. Niclas Arvidsson, VD för de Uddevalla-baserade företagen har nu gått till en konsultroll hos Wireless Solution Sweden för att befästa ledningen i det nya företaget.

Från och med nu kommer Wireless Solution Sweden vara en separat enhet från Interlite AB, även om dess drift och DNA förblir intakt med försäljning, utveckling och produktion i det befintliga Uddevalla-kontoret. Enkelt uttryckt, affärer som vanligt. Wireless Solution Sweden kommer att fungera som en separat fristående enhet till Lumenradio AB. Wireless Solution Sweden kommer att producera alla befintliga W-DMX-produkter i Uddevalla. Interlite AB förblir svensk distributör för W-DMX Produkter i Sverige.

För Niclas Arvidsson representerar denna försäljning slutförandet av ett mycket framgångsrikt projekt: ”Vi startade Wireless Solution 2003 och vi visste inte hur framgångsrikt det skulle bli. Vi har tagit oss igenom många hinder, ställt ut på otaliga mässor och skapade en grund för att få användare att lita på och använda trådlösa DMX-produkter.

Detta är inte ett slut, utan ett nytt kapitel, Wireless Solution behåller all sin personal, fortsätter att erbjuda högkvalitativa W-DMX-produkter och fortsätter att skapa goda kundrelationer, driva och blomstra på marknaden för underhållning och arkitektonisk belysning.
Om Wireless Solution:

Wireless Solution Sweden, grundat 2003 och tidigare ett integrerat affärsområde inom det svenska företaget Interlite AB, är en tillverkare av trådlös belysningskontroll-utrustning både för slutanvändare och OEM-partners. Wireless Solution har sitt huvudkontor i Uddevalla, Sverige. Med över 150 000 enheter sålda varje år och en tydlig marknadsledare inom trådlösa belysnings-kontroller i underhållningsbranschen.