Video i Chamsys MagicHD

Här kan du diskutera analoga, digitala, hårdvarubord, mjukvarubord mm.
Staffan Öfwerman
Rookie
Rookie
Presentation: Bara en som tycker det är kul med ljus och musik.

Video i Chamsys MagicHD

Inlägg av Staffan Öfwerman »

Jag har försökt få in en video enligt manualen i Chamsys MagicHD, men får det inte att fungera. Är det någon som gjort detta och kan guida steg-för-steg? Jag har försökt följa manualen så gott det går, men någonstans på vägen är det något som strular till det. Får inte videon att visas i Visualisern.

Här är mina försök (på engelska):

In MagicQ I go to SETUP and press New Show (press yes and then Normal).
I press Patch and then Choose Dim/Media where I select the MagicHD option and then I press Patch It.
I press Patch it and enter 1 in the keypad and then ENTER and NO in the popup.
I press the setup button, View System and then View Media. Here I can see that MagicHD appear in the first row. The name is MagicHD and the type as well. Then it's Ver 1, L1 hd no = 1 Layers = 10. IP = Local. Thumb and Live prev are both blank and so is Con state.
In the top menu I select Media Player and View Media Output.
In the manual it tells me to go to the menu and select server now, but that is not in that menu on my screen. But there is an option called Select Player. So, I select that one and a window opens up telling me that Head Number is 1. Name is MagicHDand Use this Player is marked. I press Close here.
Now I press the Media button. I mark the Output button. Press Locate. Layer 1. And press Locate again. The train movie shows up in the MagicHD window.
I press the Patch button and pick View Vis.
I select Attach Objects. And then Insert. I select Form.
I set the width to 5 and the height to 5.
I double-click the Cube model and change this to Sheet.
I set the texture filed to mp1
I go to the Visualiser menu and select View Visualiser. And the only thing I see there is my sheet with the text Media Server 1. Thetrain is still moving in the MagicHD window.

https://secure.chamsys.co.uk/help/docum ... /ch02.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;